The beginning of your journey into competitions and something we have been running at Kingswood for more than 25 years.
We run the slightly less challenging 40 x 20m competitions each month with nice judges and a relaxed atmosphere.
We use great judges and award rosettes to 5th place in every class.
Some Quick Rules
- We follow pretty standard dressage rules for our competitions that mostly revolve around tack and equipment and follow British Dressage guidelines. You can find out more by clicking on this link.
- You’ll need to make sure you have your competition number visible. This can be a super spangly diamond encrusted number disc, or a sticky label. So long as we can see who you are thats great.
- You’ll need to wear the correct show attire and its nice if you horse is clean. You don’t need to plait them though – natural is fine!
- Be on time. The time you are given is the time you should be starting your test.
- If you need a copy of the test then go ahead and click this link to pop over to the BD shop.
- Have fun!